2020 Spring Mobility : October 14th (Mon.) – November 15th (Fri.), 2019
The online application is open during the designated periods only.
- Create an account with your email address
- Complete the online application form and upload the following required documents
- Original(Official) Degree Certificates
- Original(Official) Transcripts; All in English
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Result
* Applicants must make sure to press the “Submit” button after completing their applications. (Application may not be revised once it is submitted)
- Check Mobility eligibility requirements. 2020 Mobility is only for undergraduate seniors. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements application forms will not be considered.
- Applicants should indicate two preferred laboratories in the application form and upload research plan. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- By applying for the 2020 Mobility, you are agreeing to abide by GIST regulations and Korean law. Failure to abide by GIST regulations or Korean law will result in immediate dismissal at your own expense.
- Each individual School/Department has their own process to select students, and the Section of Public Affairs (SPA) has no ability to influence that process or to alter the decision. Furthermore, SPA is not provided with any information regarding why an applicant may or may not have been selected.