ㆍPh.D., Dept. of Environmental Science & Engineering, GIST, Korea, 2004-2009
ㆍMs. Student, Institute of Ecology and Biological Resources (IEBR), Vietnam, 2002-2004
ㆍB.S. Hanoi University of Science , Vietnam, 1997-2001
8. Lee, B.C., Kim, J., Cho, J.G., Lee, J.W., Duong, C.N., Bae, E., Yi, J., Eom, I.C., Choi, K., Kim, P., and Yoon, J. "Effects of ionization on the toxicity of silver nanoparticles to Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes) embryos", Journal of Environmental Science and Health - Part A Toxic/Hazardous Substances and Environmental Engineering 49(3): 287-293, 2014.
7. Lee, B.C., Kim, K.T., Cho, J.G., Lee, J.W., Ryu, T.K., Yoon, J.H., Lee, S.H., Duong, C.N., Eom, I.C., Kim, P.J., and Choi, K.H. "Oxidative stress in juvenile common carp (Cyprinus carpio) exposed to TiO2 nanoparticles", Molecular and Cellular Toxicology 8(4): 357-366, 2012.
6. Lee, B., Duong, C.N., Cho, J., Lee, J., Kim, K., Seo, Y., Kim, P., Choi, K., and Yoon, J. "Toxicity of citrate-capped silver nanoparticles in common carp (Cyprinus carpio)" Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology 20212: Article number 262670, 2012.
5. Duong, C.N., Lee, J.H., Lim, B. J., and Kim, S.D., "Biodegradation of estrogen conjugates by bacteria isolated from river sediments ", Water Science & Technology, 68: 1750-1758, 2011.
4. Duong, C.N., Ra, J.S., Schlenk, D., Kim,S.D., Choi, H.K., and Kim, S.D., "Sorption of estrogens onto different fractions of sediment and its effect on vitellogenin __EXPRESSION__ in male Japanese Medaka", Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 59: 147-156, 2010.
3. Duong, C.N., Ra, J.S., Cho, J.W., Kim, S.D., Choi, H.K., Park, J.H., Kim, K.W., Inam, E., and Kim, S.D., "Estrogenic chemicals and estrogenicity in river waters of South Korea and seven Asian countries", Chemosphere>, 78(3): 286-293, 2010.
2. Duong, C.N., Schlenk, D., Chang, N.I. and Kim, S.D., "The effect of particle size on the bioavailability of estrogenic chemicals from sediments", Chemosphere, 76(3):395-401, 2009.
1. Deng, xin, Carney, M., Hinton, D.E., Lyon, S., Woodside, G., Duong, C.N., Kim, S.D., and Schlenk, D., "Biomonitoring recycled water in the Santa Ana river basin in Southern California", Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. Part A, 71(2):109-118, 2008.
The occurrence and fate of estrogenic compounds in water and sediment: changes in estrogenic activity