ㆍPh.D., Dept. of Environmental Science & Engineering, GIST, Korea, 2002-2007
ㆍM.S., Dept. of Environmental Engineering, Chungnam National Univ., Korea, 2000-2002
ㆍB.S., Dept. of Environmental Engineering, Chungnam National Univ., Korea, 1993-2000
15. Lee, S.H., Ra, J.S., Choi, J.W., Yim, B.J., Jung, M.S., and Kim, S.D., "Human health risks associated with dietary exposure to persistent organic pollutants (POPs) in river water in Korea", Science of the Total Environment , 470-471:1362-1369, 2014
14. Ra, J.S., Lee, S.H., Lee, G.H., Kim, H.Y., Lim, B.J., Kim, S.H., and Kim, S.D., "Occurence of estrogenic chemicals in South Korean surface waters and municipal waste waters", Journal of Environmental Monitoring, 13: 101-109, 2011.
13. Duong, C.N., Ra, J.S., Schlenk, D., Kim,S.D., Choi, H.K., and Kim, S.D., "Sorption of estrogens onto different fractions of sediment and its effect on vitellogenin __EXPRESSION__ in Male Japanese medaka", Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 59: 147-156, 2010.
12. Jeon, J.H., Kannan, K., Lim, H.K., Moon, H.B., Ra, J.S., and Kim, S.D., "Bioaccumulation of perfluorochemicals in pacific oyster under different salinity gradients", Environmental Science & Technology, 44: 2695-2701, 2010.
11. Jeon, J.H., Ra, J.S., Lee, S.H., Lee, M.J., Yu, S.H., and Kim, S.D., "Role of food and clay particles in toxicity of copper and diazinon using Daphnia magna", Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 73(3): 400-406, 2010.
10. Duong, C.N., Ra, J.S., Cho, J.W., Kim, S.D., Choi, H.K., Park, J.H., Kim, K.W., Inam, E., and Kim, S.D., "Estrogenic chemicals and estrogenicity in river waters of South Korea and seven Asian countries", Chemosphere, 78(3): 286-293, 2010.
9. Chung, N.T., Ra, J.S., Park, K., Kim, D.W. and Kim, S.D. , "Toxicity of artificial runoff fostered with dry deposition particulates from industrial, commercial, and highway area in Gwangju, Korea", Water Science and Technology, 59(11): 2227-2235, 2009.
8. Lee, J.H, Lee, B.C., Ra, J.S., Cho, J.W., Kim, I.S., Chang, N.I., Kim, H.K., and Kim, S.D. , "Comparison of the removal efficiency of endocrine disrupting compounds in pilot scale sewage treatment processes.", Chemosphere, 71(8):1582-1592, 2008.
7. Park, J.Y., Lee, B.C., Ra, J.S., Lee, J.H. and Kim, S.D. , "Effect of copper complexation on the estrogenic activities of endocrine disrupting compounds using E-screen bioassay", Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 27(3):535-541, 2008.
6. Lee, S.Y., Lee, E.Y., Ra, J.S., Lee, B.C., Kim, S.H., Choi, S.H., Kim, S.D. , and Cho, J.W., "Characterization of marine organic matters and heavy metals with respect to desalination with RO and NF membranes", Desalination, 221: 244-252, 2008.
5. Ra, J.S., Oh, S.Y., Lee, B.C., and Kim, S.D. , "The effect of suspended particles coated by humic acid on the toxicity of phamaceuticals, estrogens, and phenolic compounds", Environment International, 34(2):184-192, 2008.
4. Ra, J.S., Lee, B.C., Chang, N.I., and Kim, S.D. , "Comparative whole effluent toxicity assessment of wastewater treatment plant effluents using Daphnia magna", Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 80(3): 196-200, 2008.
3. Ra, J.S. , Kim, S.D., Chang, N.I., An, K.G., "Ecological health assessments based on whole effluent toxicity tests and the index of biological integrity in temperate streams influenced by wastewater treatment plant effluents", Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 26(9):2010-2018, 2007
2. Ra, J.S. , Lee., B.C., Chang, N.I. and Kim, S.D., "Estimating the Combined Toxicity by Two-Steps Prediction (TSP) Model on the Complicated Chemical Mixtures from the wastewater Treatment Platns (WWTPs) Effluents", Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry . 25(8):2107-2113, 2006
1. Ra, J.S. , Lee, B.C., Chang, N.I., and Kim, S.D., "Whole Effluent Toxidity(WET) Tests on Wastewater Treatment Plants with Daphnia magna and Selenastrum capricornutum ", Environmental Monitoring and Assessment , 129(1-3):107-113, 2006.
Integrative Assessment of Toxic Pollutants in Effluents from Wastewater Treatment Plants