ㆍPh. D., Dept. of Environmental Science & Engineering, GIST, Korea, 2006-2010
ㆍM.S., Dept. of Environmental Science & Engineering, GIST, Korea, 2004-2006
ㆍB.S., Dept. of Environmental Engineering, Busan National Univ., Korea, 1996-2003
14. Schymanski, E.L., Jeon, J., Gulde, R., Fenner, K., Ruff, M., Singer, H.P., and Hollender, J., "Identifying small molecules via high resolution mass spectrometry: Communicating confidence", Environmental Science and Technology, 48(4): 2097-2098, 2014.
13. Jeong, T.H., Jeon, J.H., and Kim, S.D., "Development and evaluation of new behavioral indexes for a biological early warning system using Daphnia magna", Drink. Water Eng. Sci., doi:10.5194/dwesd-6:39-58, 2013.
12. Jeon, J.H., Kretschmann, A., Escher, B.I., and Hollender, J., "Characterization of acetylcholinesterase inhibition and energy allocation in Daphnia magna exposed to carbaryl", Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 98: 28-35, 2013.
11. Kim, H.Y., Jeon, J.H., Yu, S.H., Lee, M.J., Kim, T.H., and Kim, S.D., "Reduction of toxicity of antimicrobial compounds by degradation processes using activated sludge, gamma radiation, and UV", Chemosphere , 93:2480-2487, 2013.
10. Chiaia-Hernandez, A.C., Ashauer, R., Moest, M., Hollingshaus, T., Jeon, J.H., Spaak, P., and Hollender, J., "Bioconcentration of organic contaminants in Daphnia resting eggs", Environmental Science and Technology, 47(18): 10667-10675, 2013.
9. Jeon, J.H., Kurth, D., Ashauer, R., and Hollender, J., "Comparative toxicokinetics of organic micropollutants in freshwater crustaceans", Environmental Science and Technology, 47(15): 8809-8817, 2013.
8. Jeon, J.H., Kurth, D., and Hollender, J., "Biotransformation pathways of biocides and pharmaceuticals in freshwater crustaceans based on structure elucidation of metabolites using high resolution mass spectrometry ", Chemical Research in Toxicology, 26(3): 313-324, 2013.
7. Jeon, J.H., K. Kannan., Lim, B.J., An, K.G., and Kim, S.D., "Effects of salinity and organic matter on the partitioning of perfluoroalkyl acid(PFAs) to clay particles ", Journal of Environmental Monitoring, 13: 1803-1810, 2011.
6. Jeon, J.H, K. Kannan, H.K. Lim, H.B. Moon, and Kim, S.D., "Bioconcentration of perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) in Blackrock fish, Sebastes schlegeli, at different salinity levels", Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 2529-2535, 2010.
5. Jeon, J.H., Lim, H.K., Kannan, K., and Kim, S.D., "Effect of perfluorooctanesulfonate on osmoregulation in marine fish, Sebastes schlegeli, under different salinities", Chemosphere, 81: 228-234, 2010.
4. Jeon, J.H., Kannan, K., Lim, H.K., Moon, H.B., Ra, J.S., and Kim, S.D., "Bioaccumulation of perfluorochemicals in pacific oyster under different salinity gradients", Environmental Science & Technology, 44: 2695-2701, 2010.
3. Jeon, J.H., Ra, J.S., Lee, S.H., Lee, M.J., Yu, S.H., and Kim, S.D., "Role of food and clay particles in toxicity of copper and diazinon using Daphnia magna", Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 73(3): 400-406, 2010.
2. Jeon, J., Kim, J.H., Lee, B.C. and Kim, S.D. , “Development of a new biomonitoring method to detect the abnormal activity of Daphnia magna using automated grid counter device”, Science of the Total Environment, 389(2-3):545-556, 2008.
1. Seo, J.Y., Jeon, J., Kim, S.D. , Kang, S., Han, J. and Hur H. G., "Fungal biodegradation of carbofuran and carbofuran phenol by the fungus Mucor ramannianus: Identification of metabolites", Water Science and Technology, 55(1-2):163-167, 2007.
The effects of salinity on the bioavailability of perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) in estuarine environments