- “Homogeneous Silver Colloidal Substrates Optimal for Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence”, Daedu Lee, Jaebeom Lee, Junghyun Song, Myungsam Jen, and Yoonsoo Pang, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.", in press, DOI: 10.1039/C9CP00585D (2019). *back cover
- “Metal-enhanced Fluorescence of Carotenoids in Thin Polymer Films Studied by Time-resolved Electronic Spectroscopy”, Jaebeom Lee,† Junghyun Song,† Daedu Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, Sci. Rep. 9, 3551 (2019). †equal contribution
- “Photophysical Properties of 1,2-Dihydroxyanthraquinone in AOT Reverse Micelles”, Taehyung Jang, Gisang Lee, Sebok Lee, Jaebeom Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Mol. Liq. 279, 503-509 (2019).
- “Surface State-mediated Charge Transfer of Cs₂SnI₆ and Its Application in Dye-sensitized Solar Cells”, HyeonOh Shin, Byung-Man Kim, Taehyung Jang, Kwang-Min Kim, Deok-Ho Roh, Jung Seung Nam, Jeong Soo Kim, Un-Young Kim, Byunghong Lee, Yoonsoo Pang* and Tae-Hyuk Kwon*, Adv. Energy Mater. 9, 1803243 (2019).
- [Proceeding] “Intramolecular Charge Transfer Probed by Femtosecond Stimulated Raman Spectroscopy”, Sebok Lee, Myungsam Jen, Kooknam Jeon, Joonwoo Kim, and Yoonsoo Pang, in Frontiers in Optics / Laser Science, OSA Technical Digest (Optical Society of America, 2018), paper JW4A.137.
- “Ultrafast intramolecular proton transfer reaction of 1,2-dihydroxyanthraquinone in the excited state”, Sebok Lee,† Myungsam Jen,† Kooknam Jeon, Jaebeom Lee, Joonwoo Kim, and Yoonsoo Pang, In Photochemistry and Photophysics, Satyen Saha (Ed.), DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.75783 (†equal contribution).
- “Investigation of growth and in situ heating transmission electron microscopy analysis of Ag2S-catalyzed ZnS nanowire”, Jung Han Kim, Jong Gu Kim, Junghyun Song, Tae-Sung Bae, Kyou-Hyun Kim, Young-Seak Lee, Yoonsoo Pang, Kyu Hwan Oh, and Hee-Suk Chung*, Appl. Surf. Sci. 436, 556-561 (2018).
- “Multifaceted Adsorption of α-Cyano-4-hydroxycinnamic Acid on Silver Surfaces”, Dawoon Jung, Kooknam Jeon, Juhyun Yeo, Shafqat Hussain, and Yoonsoo Pang, Appl. Surf. Sci. 425, 63-68 (2017).
- “Precisely tuneable energy transfer system using peptoid helix-based molecular scaffold”, Boyeong Kang, Woojin Yang, Sebok Lee, Sudipo Mukherjee, Jonathan Forstater, Byoungsook Goh, Tae-Young Kim, Vincent A. Voelz,* Yoonsoo Pang,* and Jiwon Seo,* Sci. Rep. 7, 4786 (2017).
- “Ultrafast Intramolecular Proton Transfer of Alizarin Investigated by Femtosecond Stimulated Raman Spectroscopy”, Myungsam Jen, Sebok Lee, Kooknam Jeon, Shafqat Hussain, and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Phys. Chem. B 121, 4129-4136 (2017).
- “Ultrafast Electron Injection from the S2 State of Carotenoids into TiO2 Nanoparticles”, Sebok Lee, Terry Park, Jaebeom Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 17, 2685–2689 (2017).
- “Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence and Ultrafast Energy Transfer of Dyes near Silver Nanosurfaces”, Jaebeom Lee, Sebok Lee, Myungsam Jen, Daedu Lee, Junghyun Song, and Yoonsoo Pang, In Frontiers of Plasmon Enhanced Spectroscopy Volume 2, Y. Ozaki, George Schatz, Duncan Graham, and Tamitake Itoh (Eds.), Volume 1246, Ch. 9, 209-225 (2016).
- “Surface-enhanced Raman Scattering of Coumarin 343 on Silver Colloidal Nanoparticles”, Shafqat Hussain and Yoonsoo Pang, Spectrochim. Acta A 166, 121-128 (2016).
- “Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence: Ultrafast Energy Transfer from Dyes in a Polymer Film to Metal Nanoparticles”, Jaebeom Lee and Yoonsoo Pang,J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 16, 1629-1632 (2016).
- “Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence: Wavelength-Dependent Ultrafast Energy Transfer”, Jaebeom Lee, Sebok Lee, Myungsam Jen, and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Phys. Chem. C 119, 23285-23291 (2015).
- “Excited-state Intramolecular Proton Transfer and 1,2-dihydroxyanthraquinone by transient absorption spectroscopy”, Sebok Lee, Jaebeom Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, Curr. Appl. Phys.15, 1492-1499 (2015).
- [Non-SCI] “Excited-state dynamics by femtosecond stimulated Raman spectroscopy”, Yoonsoo Pang, Chemworld 55 (8), 14-20 (2015).
- “Surface Geometry of Tryptophan Adsorbed on Gold Colloidal Nanoparticles”, Shafqat Hussain and Yoonsoo Pang, J. Mol. Struct. 1096, 121-128 (2015).
- “Excited-state dynamics of All-trans-Retinal Investigated by Time-resolved Electronic and Vibrational Spectroscopy”, Myungsam Jen, Sebok Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 36, 900-905 (2015). *This paper is dedicated to Professor Kwan Kim on the occasion of his honorable retirement.
- “Excited-state dynamics of Carotenoids Studied by Femtosecond Transient Absorption Spectroscopy”, Ingu Lee, Sebok Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 35, 851-857 (2014). *This paper is dedicated to Professor Myung Soo Kim on the occasion of his honorable retirement.